HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You're in a castle...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:59 am

So, in this thread, anybody who comments will be the players, whereas the OP will be the computer, so to speak. You decide where you go and what you do, and the computer will respond as and when. Any new commenters will be newly encountered players, and will join the party.

Ready? GO!

You're in a dark room with only a dim light affixed to the ceiling, and two doors; one to the left and one to the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 am

I decide to go through the left door..

~~~
Also, I think this should go in RPGs or Other. The "Story Game" section was meant for forum games like "3 Word Story". I'm going to leave it here though until I get more opinions..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Left Door   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 am

As you feel your way around the dark inner passageways, you begin to stumble across more and more stones. Eventually you find the passage becoming smaller and smaller... if you go any further, you may get stuck. On the other hand, you think you see a glimmer of light at the far end...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 am

I decide to head twords the glimmering light..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 am

Deciding to push onwards, the passage slowly starts panning outwards before it gets too tight. As it turns out there IS a light, however it is coming from a hole in the roof of what now apperes to be a round cavern. In the center of the light there is a bag, and around the room there are three tall mirrors, that look like they may be made of ice, though it is hard to tell in such dim light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 am

I decide to climb twords the light to see what is in the bag..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Towards the light   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 am

You pick up the bag and notice something heavy is inside, around the size of a fist, but definatly heavy. Opening it, you find a large crystal that gleams in the light. It seems to re-direct the sunlight from the roof, and now you can see glimpses of your surroundings.

Apparently you are NOT in a cavern, but a smooth, stone room with a very tall roof. The three items arranged in a triangle around you are mirrors, but they do seem to be made of ice or something similer. What do you do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 am

I decide to put the gem in the middle of the three mirrors, run to the side of the cavern, just to be safe, and see what happens..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Crystal on the floor   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 am

As you place the crystal on the floor in the center of the room, the light refracts, reflects and re-directs untill it hits each of the three mirrors. They in turn bounce the light off of the walls and light up the entire room, showing every detail.

You're standing in a perfectly round room, and the roof is a cone with a circular hole cut in the top. There are five doors, including the door you came through. Above each door there is a roman numarel, and your door was I.

As you look around, the light begins to diminish - the mirrors are melting! Which door do you head for? Choose quickly, as you won't be able to see much once the light is gone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 am

I decide to go through door III..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Door III   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 am

You run towards the door and only just reach the mouth of it as the light goes out. There's still enough residual light left from the crystal to make sure you don't walk into any pitfalls, but after a few steps it's as dark as it was before... at least you still have the bag to carry things.

As you walk onwards, you notice that there seems to be more and more light. Suddenly, you burst out into a forest clearing!

There are moss-covered trees all around you, and there even apperes to be a large apple tree right in front of you. What do you do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:40 pm

I decide to examine the apples..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Approch apples   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm

You go to touch one of the bulbous fruit hanging from the tree, when suddenly the ground shifts and a tree root wraps around your ankle! Apparently a natural trap to protect the fruit, the root lifts you up off the ground and suspends you about ten feet above the forrest floor. Once there it stays, not swaying nor shifting from your leg... Looks like you might be here a while if you don't do something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Hmmm....
I decide to analyze the situation and possible ways out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Analitical   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 pm

You stay calm and relax, before looking around to survey the situation. You notice that the tree is quite grey and considerably old, and the tendon holding you alof might be easily cut if you had some kind of sharp instrument.

Around the tree there are other roots holding up various life, or what used to be life. As old as this tree may be, many have perished attempting to get at it's lucious fruit... Still, you may be able to swing across to the main branches of the tree if you are willing to risk the fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I decide to swing across, but very carefully, spending minutes concentrating on my target..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Swing across   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:11 am

Making sure not to swing so violently as to break the root, you slowly begin picking up momentum. After a few minutes you're swinging quite well, the rough bark scratching your foot up slightly as you do so...

A few swings later, you notice that your boot is almost slipping off. Having spent minutes gaining speed, you have no way to stop as the rhymic wriggling pulls you free of the clasped root. You fall ten feet onto the mossy floor, and pass out upon impact.

By the time you wake up it's night time, and all kinds of sounds are chittering all around you. Your ankle is sore and you won't be able to run if anything finds you... but if you stay here, you won't have anywhere to run anyway. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:09 pm

I decide to look around for some kind of shelter to spend the night..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Shelter   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Looking around in the darkness, you see no real cover or caves apart from the dark entrance to the tunnel you came from. There is a snapping of a twig nearby, and all chirping sounds stop. As you walk back into the cover of the tunnel, a sound begins from the heart of the dark woods - Banjo music?

Someone out there is gently and slowly plucking the strings of a banjo to a vauge theme, and by the sounds of it they're coming closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I decide to come out of the entrance and hide in the nearby bushes giving me a view of the source of the banjo while out of sight..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Bushes   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm

You try and stealthily move out of the mouth of the exit, but with your sore ankle, you don't get very far. Just after stepping outside you snap a twig... and the banjo music stops. Total silence engulfs you.

You stand perfectly still for about twenty seconds, but a sound to your left makes you turn your head--
Blackness.

Once again you wake up somewhere strange. You try and move, but find your arms and legs bound by a tight rope. You're laying on a wooden bench which is covered in something sticky, and in the dim morning light you can see that the rest of the room is also wooden. Everything creaks, and the air is very humid. Your bag is on another bench some way away from you.
How do you get out of this one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm

I decide to try hopping around while I'm tied up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Hopping... Really?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:02 pm

You try hopping around, but all that this accomplishes in is hurting your ankle some more. It's not AS sore, and you may even be able to run if pressed.

While wiggling, however, you do learn two important facts. First, that the table is nailed to the floor by some heavy bolts. While not an important fact in inself, it is when coupled with the second; that sticky residue is, in fact, blood. There is a lot of it.

You had better find a way to escape very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:10 pm

I decide to look for an exit and try to get out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am

After spending far too long pre-occupying yourself with your surroundings, you hear footsteps. At first you think they're normal; however, they continue getting closer and deeper, untill they make the room tremble with every step. Finally the door slams open...

...and an alligator sticks his head around the corner. Confused for a second, you stare at him and watch as the rest of his body comes into the room; he's a 'gator-person, dressed in swamp-ware and carrying a large, bloody knife across his shoulder. He grins at you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, when it hits you; You never saw the body that this blood belongs to.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   

Back to top Go down
 
You're in a castle...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Powderham Castle Crash box Rally
» Aha the sought after Len Castle pin dish has turned up on TradeMe :)
» A casserole made by Len Castle
» Just heard that Len Castle passed away a few days ago ....
» Castle Interiors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Forum Games :: Story Games-
Jump to: