HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You're in a castle...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 pm

I try to jump through the wall..

_________________
"I am Dee-dee-dee ler-i-ous!" -Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 pm

You're still tied to the table. He smiles at your efforts and sits on a chair not too far away from you. He's staring at you as if you're lunch, and if you stay much longer you will be.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

I use my mind powers and distract him..

_________________
"I am Dee-dee-dee ler-i-ous!" -Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

You concentrate on his head, and he suddenly turns his head away and follows what he thinks is an interesting sound out of the room. You now have time to try and escape, or time for someone ELSE to come and rescue you...

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

I wait for someone to rescue me because I'm lazy..

_________________
"I am Dee-dee-dee ler-i-ous!" -Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zone91.forumotion.com
flowingriverfire
Level 1
Level 1
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Female
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 21
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 pm

I decide to come and rescue Jack. Cutting the rope to free him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am

As the random stranger jumps heroically into the room and cuts the rope binding Jake, the alligator man swings his head back round. He realises that he's been fooled, and backs up against the opposite wall, while brandishing his large hunting knife.

Looks like it's two against one now, but he still has plenty of fight left in him... How do you proceed?

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun May 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Gator sounds like my mother. Really, just open and close doors gently, just why can you not do this? Damn gator woman. No wonder I'm so messed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

The large gator man cuts this new, bitching member of your party in half for talking smack about his manliness.

You have lost one party member.

With rapid strides, he is approaching you. What now?

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 1:16 pm

You can't kill me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 6:00 pm

  • :/Config//import:Spectre
    ::
    Import Complete.



Suddenly, the door blows opens when a chilling wind sweeps through the swampy cabin, followed by a ghastly silence. Through the darkness, there seems to be a shadow lifted from perdition and from death's clutches; it takes the form of your former team-mate.

Through strength and persistence, your teammate is now a SPECTRE, and thus has the powers and limitations of a non-corporeal being.

The giant lizard man has decided that this new development won't stop his meal time, however; he swipes his large blade through the former Felix... and it jams into the wooden floor. The spectre stands totally unharmed, and the crocodile is now un-nerved... but still rather hungry.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

I sneak in the window, and whilst everyone one is focusing on the specter, I try to untie the victim tied to the table, whilst praying to Anubis I don't get noticed by either gator man or Spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm just going to spectre-Felix boogie in the corner. MM MM MM MM suck it crocodile man, you can't kill me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 7:15 pm

The large anthropomorphic man takes amazement in the flittering darkness that appears to be terrifying the FUCK out of some spiders in the corner, which curl up in fear and die.

You now have a new party member: Zarathustra.

The bindings around Jake's limbs are already free, though he appears to be unconscious or possibly dead on the table. The large reptile doesn't notice he's suddenly outnumbered four to one, however, due to the ineffective and broad swings of his blade through the taunting spectre.
You can probably take him, if you're careful.




Spoiler:
 

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

I try and carry the unconscious or possibly dead body to the window, whereupon I hove him out of the window and climb out myself, keeping an eye on the Gator and spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Tue May 07, 2013 3:47 am

Mm mm mm mm die spiders mm mm mm mm

mm mm mm waltz die spiders mm mm mm mm mm mm cha cha cha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 am

The body feels light and rather unresponsive as you push his lifeless form out of the window. His fall is broken by a tree branch; and then another, and another. The commotion has got the attention of the previously distracted, and now thoroughly pissed-off alligator man, who tosses a nearby table (carrying a bag) over and rushes towards Zara!

The spiders who were previously dead now freeze as Felix's disembodied form touches them.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Tue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

I start loudly praying to Anubis whilst trying to dodge the alligator man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 am

The gator is ignoring the non-corporeal party member now as he stops dead in his tracks a foot or so away from Zara and his praying form.

"Filthy cultists!" he says, before brandishing his large knife above his head, ready to strike! Looks like Zarathustra is in trouble this time!

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
avatar

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 pm

*Quietly mumbles about how something disembodied can't actually touch something...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm

I roll over, grab the fallen bag from the floor, and chuck it at his face and avoid on dodging the knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Spoiler:
 

As the humongous knife crashes down to where Zara used to be, utterly decimating the stick-and-timber wall, leaving a large gash in the side of it. As the lain bag is taken (with it's one round-ish item inside), the swift thief skids to a halt. The large alligator man yanks his knife back out of the wall and door, enlarging the hole which in turn enrages him even more. He's not exactly on his A-game, and you do have the advantage - he's slow, clumsy, angry and currently snapping his wide jaws at you. The scraps of his last meal spray at you, the sound is loud enough to make the remaining cabin shudder and your spectral friend flicker.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 2:32 pm

I throw the bag at the gator man's face, hoping to block his sight, whilst I try to dash out the closest exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 pm

The attacking lizard chokes on the bag, which by a stroke of luck hit him directly in the open gullet! He spends a shockingly long time pulling the fiberous container from his throat, by which time you've managed to dash out of the house...

...and into a clearing! It seems like you've spent an eternity in this place, since the sun is almost rising. The fire of morning is stretching across what horizen you can see over the massive scraggly trees... But where to now?
The body of your spectre friend is still inside, though cleaved in tween, and the body of the possibly-alive Jake seems to have rolled down a small hill, hence all the commotion. Your pursuer won't take long to recover, but it seems like you have a choice of what to do next - keep in mind that he knows these swamps far better than you do, and that a frontal assault may not be the best option.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I run down to jake, and try to carry him whilst looking around for anything that could be used as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   

Back to top Go down
 
You're in a castle...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Powderham Castle Crash box Rally
» Aha the sought after Len Castle pin dish has turned up on TradeMe :)
» A casserole made by Len Castle
» Just heard that Len Castle passed away a few days ago ....
» Castle Interiors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Forum Games :: Story Games-
Jump to: