HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You're in a castle...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Thu May 09, 2013 1:08 pm

You slip and slide down the mossy, groggy slope and reach the un-responsive body. You easily hoist him up onto your shoulders, and look around for a weapon of some kind since carrying a body across your shoulders is bound to slow you down.

Around you are many trees; scaly, thick, weathered trees that would rather take a tornado than be easily broken by your measly attempts. There are a few twigs on the ground, however, but nothing solid enough to really attack the 'gator with, due to water damage.

As the raging alligator man recovers, he throws the bag out of the window - which coincidentally lands just behind you. Perhaps this is a change of fate?
He swiftly stumbles from his damaged abode and looks around. It doesn't look like he's seen you yet, but he still has his machete, and he's not looking to just turn back now.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarathustra Suicune
Level 1
Level 1


Warning Level :

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Sun May 12, 2013 2:31 pm

I try to grab the bag before trying to make a run for it, hoping the specter will help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
avatar

Badges :

Warning Level :

Gender : Male
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 am

Having swiped the sack from the ground, you run in a random direction - down this hill, turn left down this moggy road, through mists and clinging vines, and eventually you find yourself in a clearing. There doesn't seem to be anybody following you, friendly or not, so you stop to catch your breath and drop the inanimate body by your side.

Around you, the light green grass is peppered by small, wooden crosses - they would be graves, but they're far too close together. You also notice a pile of them at the other side of the clearing, looking as if they've been dropped.

Well, looks like you're free... and it's deep at night. Maybe you should find some kind of cover.

_________________
~|Anythin' I can do to help?~|
LOOK OUT, IT'S A BLACK OUT!
------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You're in a castle...   

Back to top Go down
 
You're in a castle...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Powderham Castle Crash box Rally
» Aha the sought after Len Castle pin dish has turned up on TradeMe :)
» A casserole made by Len Castle
» Just heard that Len Castle passed away a few days ago ....
» Castle Interiors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Forum Games :: Story Games-
Jump to: