Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the "Grand Opening"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

Badges : Regarding the "Grand Opening" LetterHdg Regarding the "Grand Opening" Event_invite16

Warning Level : Regarding the "Grand Opening" WarningBar-Gloss1

Regarding the "Grand Opening" Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:39 pm

So basically, the grand opening won't be a grand opening rather than a gradual opening. I have invited the people of Lavender Syndrome which marks the start of the "Gradual Opening". Soon I will invite RHQ by a thread in their forum. I will want permission from ptown2 (RHQ's founder), so RHQ's trigger happy mods won't just delete the thread. If you haven't already joined, this is a good time to. Feel free to post threads now!..
Back to top Go down
https://zone91.forumotion.com
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

Badges : Regarding the "Grand Opening" LetterHdg Regarding the "Grand Opening" Event_invite16

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

Well, we're not having any great amount of joining now that the site is complete. We will over the next few days, though..
Back to top Go down
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Regarding the "Grand Opening" LetterHdg Regarding the "Grand Opening" Paintbrush Regarding the "Grand Opening" Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : Regarding the "Grand Opening" WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:03 am

Guess I could start inviting. I'll try and get Khaz to join, along with a few of my other friends, but people don't like forums much anymore. Why?

Remember when forums were a place for intelligent discussion, where you could ask a question and get a real answer to your problems? No. Of course not. Now it's all just 14 year old kids yapping about anything they think is trollworthy.

AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING! Remember when jokes were actual JOKES based upon observation of a situation? Now it's just acting like a 3 year old, and then laughing at someone because they don't 'get' it. What's funny about that? It's fucking retarded, and it's dragging down our scociety as a whole

...um. Sorry to get off-topic, I kinda needed to say that. Anyway yeah! I'm inviting peeps now.
Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Cool, thank you! And I sure hope this forum is better than that!.. :3
Back to top Go down
The Stig
Level 1
Level 1
The Stig

Badges : Regarding the "Grand Opening" LetterHdg

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 am

I'll try to scout a few intelligent facepunch kiddies and see if they want to join.

Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 pm

The Stig wrote:
I'll try to scout a few intelligent facepunch kiddies and see if they want to join.

Cool! Also if the people you invite join, post about it in the "Invite, Invite" thread. Getting 3 people to join gets you the inviter badge..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the "Grand Opening"   Regarding the "Grand Opening" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the "Grand Opening"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: