Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yourcraft; The Blockening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Yourcraft; The Blockening LetterHdg Yourcraft; The Blockening Paintbrush Yourcraft; The Blockening Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : Yourcraft; The Blockening WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Yourcraft; The Blockening Empty
PostSubject: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 pm

AKA minecraft. My youtube series about minecraft has the title 'Yourcraft', and the title here needed to be +10 characters, so... yeah.
Anyway, anyone made anything note-worthy with the newst additions: Shears & Pistons?
Also, I have a server. It's UK based, and only over Hamachi, but it's free. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

Badges : Yourcraft; The Blockening LetterHdg Yourcraft; The Blockening Event_invite16

Warning Level : Yourcraft; The Blockening WarningBar-Gloss1

PostSubject: Re: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Ummmmmmm....
This is the equivalent to minecraft, right?
If so, I think this should go in video games..
This section is for stuff like card games and board games and any other games that aren't played on an electronic device..
Back to top Go down
https://zone91.forumotion.com
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

Badges : Yourcraft; The Blockening LetterHdg Yourcraft; The Blockening Event_invite16

PostSubject: Re: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 am

Hmmm....
Do you have any links so I can read more about it..?
Back to top Go down
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Yourcraft; The Blockening LetterHdg Yourcraft; The Blockening Paintbrush Yourcraft; The Blockening Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : Yourcraft; The Blockening WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

PostSubject: Shearing wolves   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 am

Well, um. What?

What do you mean by more information? You mean more on minecraft as a whole, or more on pistons?
Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Drakue wrote:
Well, um. What?

What do you mean by more information? You mean more on minecraft as a whole, or more on pistons?
I just wasn't sure what the difference was between this and Minecraft was. Also, if this was a video game, I was going to move it back to the video games section..
Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Just bumping this, not sure if you got saw my above post..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourcraft; The Blockening   Yourcraft; The Blockening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourcraft; The Blockening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Entertainment :: Video Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: