Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor who?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Doctor who? LetterHdg Doctor who? Paintbrush Doctor who? Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : Doctor who? WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 am

So.

What do you guys think of the recent/older episodes of Doctor Who?
Personally I still think David is the best doctor, and while Matt Smith had a very interesting beginning, it's recently drifted astray in the last few episodes - I think due to one of the writers leaving/possibly dying. My favourite episode has to have been Aslyum of the Daleks - because I DIDN'T think that Clara was coming back ever again. I thought, oh, a very rounded nice character, OH A MASSIVE TWIST, OH SHIT THIS THING HAPPENED YO.
Spoiler:

All that being said, I'd also like to raise one OTHER issue; the mood whiplash. There is one episode in which people are controlled via the interwebs; people's moods, skills and even I.Qs can be altered with a touch of a button. When they are [reset to factory default], they return to how they were BEFORE they were controlled.
That episode has a really dark, morbid f*cking twist at the end that is just HORRIFYING. Seriously, I was like What the FUCK.
Then they gloss over it with a 'happy' ending. Why? What? What's going on?!

So, what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Doctor who? LetterHdg Doctor who? Paintbrush Doctor who? Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Last night's doctor who, thoughts?

Personally I thought...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
Felixxilef

Warning Level : Doctor who? WarningBar-Gloss1

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 pm

The last Doctor was fitter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Felixxilef wrote:
The last Doctor was fitter. Rolling Eyes
David was not only fitter, more attractive, but generally a more powerful actor for the doctor, I think. Matt is hiding too much and he seems to have negative ulterior motives - when David did it, you could TELL he was doing it for the human's own good. See it in his face. o:
Back to top Go down
Felixxilef
Level 4
Level 4
Felixxilef

Warning Level : Doctor who? WarningBar-Gloss1

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:36 am

Yeah, fitter. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor who?   Doctor who? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor who?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Entertainment :: Movies & TV-
Jump to: