Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I should let you guys know something.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : I should let you guys know something.  LetterHdg I should let you guys know something.  Paintbrush I should let you guys know something.  Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : I should let you guys know something.  WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

I should let you guys know something.  Empty
PostSubject: I should let you guys know something.    I should let you guys know something.  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:01 pm

I really don't want to over-step my bounds; however I feel that I should let you all know that Jakethefalcon, the forum's owner, is missing. At least, from this website.

As far as his only apparently active mod, I'm searching high and low for my friend - at least in the digital world. If you have any tips, let me know! I've emailed him and such, and tried hunting him down on MSN and skype, but so far with little luck.

Basically, try to behave the best ya can 'till he gets back, and until then, the mods will try to do the same.
For now, I'll be managing the badges/warning levels (which, yes, I know are broken) and other owner-y stuff.

If there are any updates or news, we'll let you all know!
Back to top Go down

I should let you guys know something.
Page 1 of 1