Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurrel the raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : Kurrel the raven LetterHdg Kurrel the raven Paintbrush Kurrel the raven Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : Kurrel the raven WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Kurrel the raven Empty
PostSubject: Kurrel the raven   Kurrel the raven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 am

I came across Kurrel a few years back. His 'Furry' album was, admittedly, the only thing I listened to for a long time. My favorite song of his remains "The human tail", and still is to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YWenl3VnQ&feature=autoplay&list=PL7436CB5BA21C9FD2&index=1&playnext=9

Some songs are annoying, some are just weird, and yes, one or two are crappy. But you can not find this album FUCKING ANYWHERE ELSE.
Kurrel himself took it down nfrom all of his sites (including the one I used :C) because he thought of it as 'stifling' other , much more deserving artists. He said "I've taken over $1000 from the furry community which could be much better spent on artists who set their comissions so low, it's frankly insulting considering their artistic talents."

Well said mate. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Jakethefalcon
Level 5
Level 5
Jakethefalcon

Badges : Kurrel the raven LetterHdg Kurrel the raven Event_invite16

Warning Level : Kurrel the raven WarningBar-Gloss1

Kurrel the raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurrel the raven   Kurrel the raven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I have one of his albums. I forgot which one though..
Back to top Go down
https://zone91.forumotion.com

Kurrel the raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zone 91 :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: