Zone 91
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakue
Level 5
Level 5
Drakue

Badges : And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] LetterHdg And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Paintbrush And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Retro-Question-Cloud-icon

Warning Level : And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Empty
PostSubject: And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST]   And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 am

Let's do this! >:0
And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] BurdDonewsong_zps743ad9e0

Oh god, I loved working on this so much. I finally know now, that I can create some really nice stuff (or at least acceptable) if given the right base to work off of. I'm SO commissioning some rough sketches...

I think my problem is that I suck at preportions and such. I know, I know, practice, but... LOOK AT THIS. It's so cool, in my opinion. c:

The original sketch I used for a base is here: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/10018656/
See, I even gots permission. ;w;

And yes, there IS a version without the thought-up-on-the-spot rhyme and musical notes.

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] FishbowlSwitchbackfront_zps2ac3bb57

A design for a glass-painting friend of mine. The gray is on the front, the black is the back. Basically that's it. o3o

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Aimeethefireflower_zpsf1a70b7e

Loosely based on this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10412542/ (Or the ultimate ollie picture)
With a dead one of these: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10412500/ (Impossibly firefly)

I drew my friend Aimee as I see her. Kinda short, kinda thin and utterly badass. :3
Futuristic armour, awesome sword, and a newly popped plasma grenade. She's a badass, with flame horns, a flaming halo and a flame tail.

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] HungDaddy32_zps474943b9
Yeah, I have no god damn idea what was going through my head when my brain puked this out. There's a black and white version that, I think, looks better. I'll put that (and possibly this) into the scraps, but... man, that's weird.

I like the comic-book style, don't get me wrong, but... man.

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] ImpossibleFirefly_zpsde098e72
A new species I thought up at the beginning of my brain-gasm last night. It has ice on the belly, fire on the mane/hair and is blind, with a beak-like front and strange wing design meant for navigating swamps and such (where it is unlikely to set things on fire, I bet). It's only five feet long, too, hence the name "Firefly".

Not the most original thing, I know, but it's kinda cool so I thought I'd upload it. c:

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST] Firebendertohogwarts_zpsdbd5f6c8
So in this universe, there is a dim glimmer, a soft flapping on the waters surrounding the Hogwarts Castle... not just to keep people away, but also to keep the things from underneath from overstepping their bounds. To get over the river, firebenders are used to move the fire from the front of the boat's path - and waterbenders at the bow steer the vessel.

What, I'm not allowed to have cross-over fiction? x3
HOW AWESOME WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THIS BE THOUGH?!

I think I did quite well here.

Whelp, that's about all of it for now. What do you think? :33
Back to top Go down

And some more new things! [WARNING, LONG POST]
Page 1 of 1